Safe and absolutely no side effects | Services
We treat a wide range of Neurological and Muscular conditions using Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, with stimulation to specific nerve or to soft tissue appropriately , or adding therapeutic body work to the strain or atrophic muscles, we can be a great compliment to your doctor’s treatment.
Compliment your current treatment with traditional Chinese medicine philosophy and approach
As I came from a family practicing Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for generations, witness the effectiveness of conventional acupuncture and herbal treatment to many of the difficult ailment and conditions, I strongly believe that there should be a stronger position for the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in a modern society, as well as broader insurance coverage for the practice. There are hundreds of millions of elderly citizens suffered from various chronic and painful ailments, not all conditions can be solved by just prescribe more pills and medications; despite efforts of conscientious medical personnel engagement, 7.4 million unnecessary and unjustified medical procedures were done in United States as of 2014. By practicing TCM and utilize its principles, and approach healthcare from a holistic standpoint, we believe that the healthiness of the human body is closely interrelated and connected to the environment. We observe patient’s Qi – a life energy, state of their Ying and Yang imbalance behind an illness, providing recommendations to the diet and nutrition, exercise and spirituality harmonies along with the acupuncture and herbal treatment.
Using our unique Tension Point Therapy, we treat these muscular disorders and pain much more effectively:
- Neck and back pain: Tension headache, sprained sternocleidomastoideus SCM, trapezius and or levator scapulae, cervical-brachial syndrome, scalenus syndrome (scalene anterior muscle), rhomboid and latissimus dorsi.
- Limited range of motion in Shoulder or Frozen Shoulder can be caused by strained: Bicep short head/long head or triceps, Supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres muscle, subscapularis. Scapulohumeral periarthritis or subacromial bursitis. Serratus anterior and pectoralis major injury.
- Elbow and forearm pain can be caused by: Lateral humeral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial humeral epicondylitis (enthesopathy), olecranon bursitis, and over-compensate brachioradialis.
- Wrist and hands: Wrist sprain, tenosynovitis of hand or wrist, carpal tunnel syndrome, and strain metacarpalphalangel joint, arthralgia with stiffness and swelling in joint.
- Lower back, lumbar ad pelvis area: Lumbar sprain and strain including sacroillitis, sacrum strain, 3rd lumbar vertebra syndrome, sciatic pain, piriformis syndrome, stiffness of spine, herniated disc.
- Pain in abdomen and hip: Dysmenorrheal, groin pain, iliacus and Sartorius strain. Gluteus maximus strain, tension in fascia and gluteus medius. Periformis syndrome and superior clunial nerve irritation.
- Pain in thigh: Vastus medialis adductor injury, quadriceps femoris and or hamstring injuries, stiffness in tensor fascia late.
- Knee pain: Collateral ligament injury or bursitis, semimembranosus bursitis, patella femur pain syndrome, meniscus injury, IT Band friction syndrome, infrapatella pain, pes anserinus tendonitis or bursitis, Baker’s cyst, patella pain (theater syndrome), osteoarthritis pain.
- Leg and foot pain: Tibialis anterior muscle lock and pain, triceps muscle in calf, sprain ankle, pain in lateral side of leg (fibularis longus muscle strain), tarsal tunnel syndrome, metatarsophalangeal joint strain syndrome, painful heels causing by calcaneal spur, Achilles bursitis, plantar fascitis.
- Others: Acute and chronic pain due to trauma, postoperative pain, muscle atrophy, fibrositis, myalgia myositis, acute and chronic fasciitis.
We are the only few that using acupuncture to treat Neurological Disorders:
- Cranial nerve: Optic neuritis, , optic atrophy. oculomotor , trochlear and abducent paralysis. Trigeminal neuralgia, bell’s palsy, facial spasm, neurogenic tinnitus.
- Spinal nerve: Occipital neuralgia, nuchal and shoulder neuralgia. Cervical-brachial neuralgia, spinal nerve injury. Radial nerve palsy. Common peroneal nerve paralysis. Neuritis of lateral cutaneous nerve of thigh. Sciatica, intercostal neuralgia, polyneuritis, lumbosacral radiculitis, post herpetic neuralgia, phantom limb pain.
- Spinal cord diseases: Myelitis, spinal cord injury. Motor neuron disease, myelosyringosis.
- Spinal column: Cervical spondylosis, spinal canal stenosis, disc protrusion.
- Cerebrovascular: Hypertension, lacuna cerebral infarction, transient cerebral ischemic attack TIA, cerebral arteriosclerosis, cerebral infarction, embolism or hemorrhage.
- Demyelinated disease: Multiple sclerosis, ophthalmo-neuromyelitis.
- Extrapyramidal disease: Parkinson’s disease, chronic chorea.
- Congenital & heredity: Hydrocephalus (benign communicating or obstructive), minimal brain dysfunction.
- Myopathy: Myasthenia gravis. Periodic paralysis, Polymyositis.
- Autonomic nerve systems: Spontaneous hyperidrosis. Reynaud’s syndrome, causalgia RSD, hypotension, restless leg syndrome, Coldness of extremities.
- Medullary bulbar paralysis MBP: Genuine medullary bulbar paralysis, supranuclear paralysis. functional dysphagia.
- Other commonly seen neurological disorder: Headache, vertigo, tremor, aphasis, myo-atrophy, ataxia, convulsion, insomnia. Classical migraine and common migraine, sinus pain. Nausea, indigestion, IBS, constipation, stomach pin, abdominal distention and bloating, and enuresis.