Neuro-Acupuncture 16 Hour (two days) Seminar
Course Description &Learning Objective:
Upon completion of the 2 day (16 hour) seminar, students will be able to:
- Differentiate between nerve injuries and muscular injuries on a specific pain related conditions.
- Differentiate between muscle pain, nerve pain, and referral pain.
- Explain the treatment principles for the ailments covered in this course.
- Contrast the disease patterns into their respective western and eastern diagnostic terminologies.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the pathology, etiology, assessment, and treatment plan for the topics covered in this course.
- Identify the disease patterns through diagnostic methods demonstrated in this course.
- Demonstrate proper needling manipulation, treatment techniques for the ailments covered in this course.
- Assess the patient’s condition based on neurological testing methods
- Evaluate post treatment progress and prognosis based on methods taught in this course.
- Identify medical red flags and the need for referrals.
The course content in two days (16 hours) include the following:
- Tension Point Therapy teaches how to treat a total of 33 moving joint, soft tissue and muscular injuries
- Orthopedic Testing of related injuries to help clearly identify the injured muscles
B. Course Content
- Neck Region Acupuncture
- Neck Region Acupuncture with Electric Stimulation
- Jia-Ji Electric Stimulation
- Neurogenic Voiding Dysfunction
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Common Peroneal Nerve Paralysis
- Transient Ischemic Attack TIA
- Lacunar stroke or lacunar infarct (LACI)
- Neurogenic Tinnitus
- Facial Paralysis